Tuesday 29 October 2013

Muted Felt; Emerging Womenswear textiles trend




http://www.wgsn.com/content/report/Trend_Analysis/Materials/Inspiration/2013/October/ww_et_muted_felt.html
SLIGHTLY BRUSHED

This image here is a trend out of the muted felt section on the website above, I have selected these two images out of the page as I personally felt I was drawn to this coat. This page is about the soft cream/ white fabrics which has been used as this is fine and delicate however they look warm and the fabric has a slight woolly texture to it, because of the fabric as you can see from the closer image it looks as though it has a fluffy surface to  it. The whole page had looked at the same fabric however there were many different styles of coats created from this, I selected the top image as I felt the Garment shape was more interesting to me and the design was more simple however the way the photograph had been put together gave and modern look and drawn my eye to this image.

No comments:

Post a Comment